Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Postings from a galaxy far far away...

It has been so long since I posted anything I frankly don't even know where to start. So Like scrap booking I guess you have to skip the stuff that happened in the past and just go with the current stuff.Here is the most current photos I have of all my family. Rebecca is still in school. She and Preston have little Sophia Marie. She was born on October 30, 2011. I got to go out the the delivery of Sophia. It was the first time I SAW a delivery. I never could figure out the whole mirror thing in the labor delivery room. There were always to many people in the room to really see anything. Really I was busy at the time... Sabrina is in school as well. She is moving and shaking out there. She is in her 2 year of school. She is in the RS presidency. In July she will return home till next January where she will them resume her schooling. I am so glad the girls are out there together! Love this photo of the 3 girls. Benjamin just turned 16! I can not believe it! Since his last surgery in 2010, his/our life has changed. He is wheelchair bound. He is unable to use the lift up the left side of his body 2 inches up but has no real control of it in the way of grabbing something or using his leg to walk. However, lets talk about the great things in his life. He is the SWEETEST person on the planet. He used to be angry and out of control a lot of the time. Those are days that are gone gone gone. The sweet wonderful person that i could only get a glimps of before is here with us full time. I can not even believe he was so rotten. The seizures have all but become a thing of the past and wow what a difference. We can not joke anymore and say," Do you only have half a brain? What were you thinking?" You can do a lot with just half a brain. Abigail is soooo close to 12. She is planning her party already. She is not ready or anything. She is going into the 6th grade. She is playing the piano. She loves to shop and shop and shop. She is for sure going to give this mom a run for her money. Abigail broke her arm close to the last day of school. She was in a volleyball class after school and piano and had to miss the big game. She was very unhappy. However, she got her cast off just in time for the end of the year recital. Nathaniel is 10 now. He is going into the 5th grade. Time flies by! He is in piano as well. The teacher just loved him. Every time I saw her she would say," He is a natural." He really likes piano and I almost never had to remind him to practice. He wanted to... Right? True Story!!! Now don't ask me about his homework because it is not the same story. Reading is for sure not his favorite subject. He still loves Transforming everything into a Transformer. He loves Lego's and drawing. Watch out Disney here comes Nathaniel.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

LOVE that you're posting again! I feel like I hardly know these kids many days because we rarely get to see each other and it's hard to really "know" everything. Just have to double-check one tiny thing: Wasn't Sophia born in 2011? :D